Attributable to our advanced mechanical experience, we as a prime manufacturer and supplier are occupied with offering a wide mixture of magnificent quality array of Battery Powered Strapping Tool â Zapak. The offered device is made utilizing propelled strategies and high review crude material by our seller's specialists. This device is stringently checked by our specialists against distinctive quality parameters by our quality controllers. If devices are broadly used to join the old strap to new straps specifically and spare the season of wearing work load in business area. Our array of Zapak Battery Powered Strapping Tool is very much acclaimed for components like exact outline, simple to operate,durable and so on.
- Advanced brush less motor technology for longer service life.
- Adaptable tension - maximal 330 kgs (3300N) for regular duty strapping jobs.
- Sealing time is adjustable for different strap specifications.
- No need for metal seals, automatic tension and friction-weld & cut.
- Blended magnesium & aluminum mechanism for a durable & light structure.
- User, self adjustable front and rear strap guiders to ensure perfect strap alignment.
- User adjustable strap cutting blade and different wearing parts.
- Optional hanger to cut down the operation fatigue.
- Include high capacity 14.4V 3000mAh NiMH rechargeable battery and a BOSCH 30 minutes charger.
- Model: ZP26
- Fits Poly Strap: PET & PP
- Tension Range: PET: 50-330 Kgs and PP: 25-100 Kgs
- Strap Width: 12-16mm (PET) and 12-19mm (PP)
- Strap Thickness: 0.55-1.05mm (PET) & 0.75-1.05mm (PP)
- Range of Sealing Time Adjustment: 0.6~4.8 seconds.
- Bosch Charger Voltage: 100V, 115V, 230V & 240V.
- Dimension: Tool Size including Battery 15.37 x 5.03 x 5.3 inch
- Weight: Tool - 2.9 Kg (6.38 LBS) and Battery - 0.92 Kgs (2.02 LBS)
- Optional Li-Ion Battery and Li-Ion Bosch Charger to replace NiMH Battery / Charger
- Performance of Tension differs based on specifications, strap quality and battery capacity.
- Sealing efficiency also varies based on specifications, set sealing time, strap quality and battery capacity.
- Model of ZP22-9B (for strap width of 16 & 19mm) is available on request. Max. strap thickness 1.27mm (0.05â ) is permitted. However, a shift of blade ( part no. 2885) is needed.
- Strap width number 6: 12~16mm (1/2â~5/8â), Strap width number 9: 16~19mm ( 5/8â & 3/4â).
Corporate Office: No.11/3, VG Complex, Herohalli Cross, Vishwaneedam Post, Magadi Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560091, India