We are leading Manufacturers and suppliers of Air Bubble Film Roll, We mainly focus on south india,
Made using low-density polyethylene film, it is ideal for protecting fragile and irregularly shaped products. Bubble wrap also provides very good surface protection and prevention against vibration and shocks. Bubble wrap can also be used as void filling.
BENEFITS OF BUBBLE WRAP
- Light and soft
- Transparent, impermeable insulation
- Improved product presentation
- Short packaging times
- Extremely good humidity resistance
- Available in sheets and roles
- ESD and VCI bubble wrap available
- Protects against scratches and shocks
Bubble wrap is used for many applications within numerous industries, including retail, electronics, ceramic, glass and automotive. There are several different bubble sizes available and the material can be antistatic or conductive. Bubble wrap is used for many applications within numerous industries, including retail, electronics, ceramic, glass and automotive. There are several different bubble sizes available and the material can be antistatic or conductive.
Protective Packaging in the following industries:
- Construction and roofing
- Glassware, electronics etc.
- LDPE raw material used in manufacture is chemically unreactive and non-irritant, regarded as
- Good Shock absorption characteristics.
- Good insulating properties.
- Closed cell structure ensures dust, water and wind resistance.
- Chemical and UV resistant.
- Can be manufactured in various weight/ strength categories.
- Can be laminated to a number of materials - paper, foil, plastic and aerothene.
- Bubble rolls can be split into quarters, thirds, halves or any width required.
- Both Aerothene and Bubble Wrap can be converted into sheets, bags or pouches to customer specifications
Corporate Office: No.11/3, VG Complex, Herohalli Cross, Vishwaneedam Post, Magadi Main Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560091, India